TMMi America is a Nonprofit Corporation from the Office of the Secretary of State of Texas and approval from the TMMi Foundation ,
TMMi America provides local representation to the TMMi Foundation in North America.
The TMMi Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in England. The Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving software quality management and test processes/practices.
TMMi America’s mission is to support organizations to improve their software and system testing and achieve higher and sustainable levels of product quality for the systems they are developing and maintaining through the Test Maturity Model Integration (TMMi).
The model is independent, business centered and internationally proven which allows it to provide a path for organizations to assess and improve their test processes in a cost-effective manner. The TMMi is an avenue for formal certification if needed.
Board of Directors:
The initial Board of Directors represents a diverse group of practitioners from across North and South America. The founding members are:
- Rex Black, President
- Mark Summers, Vice President
- Mike Ennis, Treasurer
- Thomas M. Cagley Jr., Secretary
- Sammy Kolluru, Director of Operations
- Suresh Krishnaiah, Director of Marketing & Sponsorships
- Gary Rueda Sandoval, Director of Training Provider Management
- Suresh Chandra Bose. G, Director of Assessments and Accreditation